THE WOODLANDS, TX – Attention ladies! Get ready to be inspired as the 2021 WISE Conference kicks off with a four-week speaker series in September.
A ticket to the full-day 9th annual WISE Conference (Women Inspiring and Supporting Entrepreneurs), set for September 29 at St. Simon and Jude Parish Event Center in The Woodlands, will also provide access to a weekly series of four informative virtual speakers prior to the event.
The line-up of scheduled expert guest speakers and their topics for the virtual speaker series includes:
Dr. Ashley Prince, Prince Health & Wellness, “Living Healthy during a Pandemic: The Hidden Danger of Toxins”
- September 2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Be amazed as Dr. Ashley Prince uncovers hundreds of toxins all around us and how they may be contributing to our medical conditions and even killing us. She will also share tons of strategies on how to remove toxins and live the healthiest life possible.
Heidi Furlong, Heidi Furlong Lasting Style, Independent Cabi Stylist, “Get Dressed and Go Out, or Jump Online”
- September 9 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Learn about three fall fashion trends and how you can incorporate them into your everyday life … whether you are online or in person. Heidi is an experienced Independent Stylist and team leader with a demonstrated history of working in the apparel and fashion industry.
Dr. Cecelia Martin, International speaker, best-selling author, leadership coach, educator, and mentor, “Leading After the Pandemic: Holding on While Letting Go”
- September 16 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- The pandemic has forced us into a new normal, but not all of it isn’t good. This workshop will empower you with executive functioning skills and prepare you to hold on to the core leadership values that matter most: communication, integrity, and transparency.
Dawn Candy, I Promote You, “Networking Etiquette For In-Person and Virtual Events”
- September 23 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Dawn will share the latest tips and insights about networking etiquette for in-person and virtual meetings. She is the owner of a strategic marketing and promotional products company since 2008.
“This virtual speaker series is new to the WISE conference and provides a value-added element for all participants,” said Dawn Candy, founder of I Promote You and WISE board member and event coordinator. “Also new this year is the availability of vendor booths with items for sale, which was not allowed at our previous event site. We anticipate a hugely successful conference this year and look forward to sharing information and ideas with our fellow women. Oh, and men are welcome to attend, too!”
WISE – Women Inspiring and Supporting Entrepreneurs was founded in 2012 by Kiki Koymarianos and Carol Gooch who shared a vision to inspire, support, and educate women through educational and motivational seminars for professional and personal development.
The mission of the WISE organization is focused on fundraising for local non-profit organizations in the local community, and empowering women with knowledge. The events bring businesswomen together to inspire, support and empower each other while giving back to those in need in the local community. It is a 503(c) organization.
Individual tickets to the 2021 WISE Conference are $69. Sponsorships are available and range from $250 to $7,500. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.thewiseconference.com.