In episode 98 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I communicate with Akhil Sivanandan, Co-founder of GreenStory on combining supply-chain sustainability evaluation with informative graphics to assist manufacturers present clients the precise impression they will make by selecting sustainable merchandise.
The mission of GreenStory has at all times been about serving to shoppers select the extra sustainable and moral choice. All of us wish to do the fitting factor however we have to know, and really feel, the constructive impression we’re making. By offering a easy, credible and versatile impression advertising and marketing platform, GreenStory is bringing a sustainable manner of doing enterprise into the mainstream.
GreenStory combines supply-chain sustainability evaluation with informative graphics and advertising and marketing methods, making your enterprise’ environmental selections stand out for all to see. The interactive knowledge and impression visuals will encourage brand-customer affinity, improve conversion charges, and spotlight your enterprise’ inexperienced selections. GreenStory integrates the software program together with your e-commerce platform so shoppers can expertise carbon neutrality on every product web page, each buy e-mail and past.
GreenStory at the moment has three options that can assist you stand out as a impression enterprise and a acutely aware client.
Akhil’s aim is to assist firms and folks obtain a greener and socially accountable manner of doing enterprise.
His expertise consists of strategic advisory for main international corporations, private and non-private firms, non-profits, and the federal government.
On his journey, Akhil has labored in a number of impression roles:
- Inexperienced advertising and marketing and analytics: serving to firms with a constructive environmental impression realise and talk the worth they create to clients
- Administration consulting and market analysis: exploring key strategic alternatives for firms, defining and reaching particular targets for shoppers
- Mergers and acquisitions: engaged on a number of elements from valuation to integration for M&A strikes within the utilities sector
- Sustainability options: participating with firms and growing sustainability danger metrics for markets
- Enterprise growth and advertising and marketing: growing and executing methodologies to extend shopper attain
- CSR and sustainability initiatives: Creating and taking part in environmental and social outreach packages
Hearken to extra Causeartist podcasts right here